Thursday, November 5, 2009

Introductory Post

Greetings fellow breeders and sabungeros. I'm a small scale breeder from Samar. Breeding gamefowls and fighting them is my passion. I've decided to create this blog to impart and share things that I know about this endeavor and likewise to learn from you.

I'm a practical breeder and i'm not much into the scientific side of it. My brain is slow when it comes to such things :)

I was an off and on breeder in the mid and late 90's but since 2004, I've been at it and if pockets will allow, i'll be at it till my last "carreo". I also intend to sell a few of my stocks especially brood materials in order for those who are just starting out and can't afford the big named breeders prices.

I've been to many breeder farms in Negros (Juancho Aguirre, Victor Yulatic, Freddie Yulo, Bob Cuenca), Cebu (Victor Sierra) and to some Luzon farms (Tonio Romulo, Tiny Meneses, etc...) and acquired their stocks. I also got Black Japs from my japanese breeder friend Masao Nakahara and also good hatches from my breeding partner here in Samar.

This blog won't be featuring derby schedules nor derby results and the likes. Mostly it would feature articles that would be helpful to the novice breeder. Thank you for dropping by and I wish you success in your breeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment